We’re looking for savvy professionals to join our growing team. Relevant experience in real estate is preferred, but not necessary. Sequoia provides comprehensive training to our employees.
Based in Lombard, IL, Sequoia is powered by a cohesive team of dedicated professionals providing commercial property management, brokerage services, and solution-oriented consulting. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Make an impact
Contribute to expanding the company’s portfolio and outstanding reputation in the commercial real estate managing market.
Own your future
Sequoia offers opportunities for long-term growth, health benefits, 401K plans, profit sharing program and certification reimbursement.
A fun, celebratory office culture with regular team lunches, birthdays, holiday events, and a well-stocked, welcoming break room.
1. Do I need a real estate license to be hired?
Depending on the role, you will not be required to have a real estate license. A license, as you grow with the company, is encouraged and could be necessary based on the opportunity level.
2. How is Sequoia Realty Group set apart from other commercial real estate firms?
Sequoia is known for outstanding and top of the line customer service. We pride ourselves in encouraging a work environment where everyone feels welcome, seen and heard as they are. Additionally, we provide an excellent opportunity for individual growth.
3. Is there training?
Yes, there is a thorough training program to ensure your success.
4. Does Sequoia offer a hybrid work schedule?
Yes, Sequoia offers flexible scheduling options depending on the position being filled.
Assistant Property Manager
Perform a wide range of administrative and support activities for the property managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Support the Property Managers with the performance of their position and the oversight of the properties in their portfolios
- Take property related calls
- Formulate work orders as needed and conduct service follow up
- Prepare and issue RFP’s and follow up on bids from vendors
- Evaluate proposals and organize estimates for presentation to ownership
- Conduct periodic site visits and initiate action to correct janitorial and maintenance deficiencies noted during these inspections
- Execute service contracts under supervision of the property manager
- Schedule and facilitate all required fire safety system testing
- Assist the property manager in preparation of the annual operating budgets
- Monitor contractor performance
- Meeting preparation
- Run association/ownership meetings
- Take and prepare meeting minutes
- Know and adhere to the covenants & bylaws and/or lease specifications for each property
- Overall customer relations with ownership and tenants
Send your resume to email@example.com